Isla de San Martin, today’s St. Martin Island/Sint Maarten, must have seemed to be a green gem in the...
Linda Aksomitis is a travel blogger, author of 30+ books, e-instructor, speaker, and instructional designer. Meet Linda in her Web hangout at http://aksomitis.com.
April 20/16 - Regina Public Library - Sunrise Branch - E-Publishing
April 27/16 - Regina Public Library - Connaught Branch - Web Writing
- Action Sports: Quebec Crashed Ice Extreme Speed Skating EventSeventy kilometers per hour (43.4 mph) doesn't seem all that fast--if […]
- Quebec Canada: 5 Things to Do in DecemberQuebec Canada is an amazing city to visit at any time of the year, but […]
- Regina’s Globe Theatre Celebrates its 50th SeasonSome nights the best place to be is a dingy bar out in the middle of […]
- Hike, Bike, Kayak, Ski, & Snowshoe — Wascana Valley Trails Have it AllKayakers dip their paddles into the creek waters, still warm from a […]
- Best Attractions of 2014Gilbert K. Chesterton said, "The traveler sees what he sees; the […]
- Finding Inspiration at the Miracle Pottery Shop in AlabamaValinda Miracle's hands moved up and down the wet mess of clay, her fingers […]
- Hikes and Walking Trails in Lake of the Ozarks State ParkRain pounding down on dolomite rocks has created some pretty amazing geological […]
- What do Mark Twain, Edwin Hubble, and Ginger Rogers Have in Common?It's easy to see what Mark Twain, Edwin Hubble, and Ginger Rogers don't have in […]
- Getting a Piece of the Action at the World’s Largest Snowmobile Event — Hay Days — #BraapWhat's 49 years old? Packed with close to 50,000 arm-to-arm people? Spread out […]
- 10 Fascinating Facts You Didn’t Know About Crime Over the CenturiesFrom our fascination with the fictional crime fighter of the late 1800s, […]
Most recent articles
Valinda Miracle’s hands moved up and down the wet mess of clay, her fingers shaping the vase with the...
Nassau, Bahamas, is a popular spot for cruiselines to dock–and it’s no wonder with all the...
Rain pounding down on dolomite rocks has created some pretty amazing geological features at Lake of the...
Every travel destination and attraction, no matter where it’s located, how big or how important it is,...
Seventy kilometers per hour (43.4 mph) doesn’t seem all that fast–if you’re driving a car...