Linda Aksomitis is a travel blogger, author of 30+ books, e-instructor, speaker, and instructional designer. Meet Linda in her Web hangout at http://aksomitis.com.
April 20/16 - Regina Public Library - Sunrise Branch - E-Publishing
April 27/16 - Regina Public Library - Connaught Branch - Web WritingAugust 12-14 - When Words Collide - Calgary - E-Publishing & Branding
Find an attraction!
- What Two U.S. Rivers Meet at the Lewis & Clark Confluence Tower in Illinois?President Thomas Jefferson proposed an expedition to explore the interior of the United States, […]
- Jamaica Beyond the ResortsStory by Jess Signet Jamaica has always fascinated me—the land of reggae, Rastafarianism, jerk […]
- Hikes and Walking Trails in Lake of the Ozarks State ParkRain pounding down on dolomite rocks has created some pretty amazing geological features at […]
- Winter Holidays: 10 Things to Do for Fun in the SnowImagine a sky so blue it seems painted in place--then breathe out and watch your breath float […]
- Signs, Signs–Have You Seen These Welsh Signs?We see signs everywhere--small, tasteful signs. Enormous billboard signs. Signs that direct. […]
Find an adventure!
- Whitewater Rafting the Dead River in West Forks, MaineThe Dead River provides one of Maine's most exhilarating whitewater rafting adventures. Its 15 […]
- Best Attractions of 2014Gilbert K. Chesterton said, "The traveler sees what he sees; the tourist sees what he has come […]
- Snowmobile Southern Saskatchewan–Friday Feature PhotosWe love winter--not the freezing cold, just the snow. The more of it that falls, the happier we […]
- Zipline Over Fitzsimmons Creek – Jumping off Whistler Mountain in BCIt's hard to breathe when you're perched on a rock face 20 stories above Fitzsimmons Creek--the […]
- Plan Your Ski Trip to Whistler–North America’s #1 Ski ResortIt's official--winter has arrived in Western Canada! That means it's time for fun in the snow […]
Most recent articles
This 1956 Aero Commander 680 airplane is the main attraction of Louisiana’s Regional Military Museum in Houma. Can you guess the plane’s claim to fame?