Charlotte, North Carolina, is in the top 50 of America’s greenest cities according to research by Wallet Hub. With tree-lined streets and park canopies ranging from American Chestnut and Pecan, to Red Oak and Sycamore, it’s a safe bet that Charlotte’s also a spectacular stop when it dons its fall foliage.
- See Fish Fly: Pike Place Market in Seattle
- Spain for History Lovers: 8 Must See Historical Places
- Best 6 Snowmobile Museums in North America
- Best Stories of 2017 on guide2travel
- Hiking the Oregon Trail to the top of Windlass Hill
- Cruises: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About a Royal Caribbean Mega Ship
- Which are the Best Caribbean Islands and Beaches?
- A Proper Visit to Niagara Falls
- Celebrate National Cookie Day December 4 at Your Favorite Coffee Shop
- Vintage Hudson Cars, Petroleum Collectibles, Antiques & More