It’s also a great place to try an array of water sports. One such activity that has gained much popularity off late is the Jet Pack. Apply for your Dubai visa online and get ready as a fun experience awaits you.
About Jet Pack
It does not run on its power but works with the assistance of an advanced personal watercraft (PWC). A 40-foot hose and a thrust adapter connect the jet pack to the PWC. Once the engine starts, it draws water and propels you to an astounding height of 20 feet to 30 feet. You can also dive 10 feet to 15 feet underneath the water during the ride.
Jet Pack Experience
This activity is perfect for individuals or groups looking for some adrenaline rush. Once you are up in the air, a certified PWC operator will control the height and speed according to your skill levels and ability. During the starting 10 minutes, a professional instructor/teacher will explain how to ride the device, hand signals, safety procedures, how to take off and fly it securely, etc. The duration of the ride is for 30 minutes, and you will get 20 minutes to fly it after the initial instructions.
During the jetpack flying experience, you will be able to communicate with the instructor with the help of a waterproof communication system connected to your helmet. Once you are settled with the ride and feel comfortable with this activity, the instructor will teach you some fancy tricks, like walking on the water or jumping. You can also choose for your photo to be taken against the stunning background of JBR and cherish it forever.
Who is eligible for this activity?
If you are above 17 years and weigh between 45 kg-110kg, you can indeed enjoy this activity.
What is included?
- Safety jackets
- Expert guide
Things to note
- ID proof is mandatory for every guest at the time of booking and on arrival. Kindly note that a PAN card is not considered valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking and on arrival.
- Essential swimming skill is mandatory for this tour.
- For safety reasons, this activity is not recommended for women more than three months pregnant, people who have undergone major surgery, people suffering from chronic back or neck pains, or have a broken leg/arm, etc.
- If you are deemed unfit to be part of the activity, the instructor has the right to reject you.
- Refrain from consuming heavy meals or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Children between 10 and 17 years will be allowed to do this activity if their parents or an adult accompanies them.
Why should you try this activity?
- Become a superhero for a day and experience the delight of soaring above the water.
- Enjoy awe-inspiring views of the splendid coastline of the Persian Gulf.
- You not only get to enjoy an aerial view of the turquoise waters but can also dive 10-15 feet beneath the water like a fish.
- The best part is that you can participate in this water sport even if you are a beginner as it has all safety protocols in place, and you can have a memorable time.
- Is there any age limit for the Jet Pack activity? Yes, you must be 17 years or above to try this activity.
- Is the activity safe? Yes! All safety measures are in place, and you are given a life jacket and helmet. Your instructor is in charge of controlling the height and will also give you all the tips needed.
- Is photography allowed? Yes, you can click pictures and ask your instructor to take photos if alone.
- At what time should I reach the location for the activity? It is recommended that you reach at least 10-15 minutes before your allotted time.
Dubai has several beaches and is a treasure-trove for watersports. Whether it is kayaking, parasailing, wakeboarding, banana boat ride, jet skiing, or sailing, it offers plenty of opportunities to explore the waters of the ocean. Defy gravity and go on an exhilarating ride above the water. Sign up for a Jet Pack ride during your next Dubai holiday and enjoy an unforgettable time.
More Things to Do in the Middle East
If you enjoyed this article, please pin it to share later.