Linda Aksomitis and David Aksomitis are owners/writers/photographers for the travel blog, guide2travel. The travelogue articles are from around the world and focus on adventure with a twist of history. If you’re 39 and holding, you’ll find lots of attractions and destinations to help plan your holidays.
- 5 Amazing Places to Stay in Costa Rica
- Yukon Ghost Town #Photo Tour
- Things to Do in Mobile, Alabama: Historic Districts, Military History, & More
- Best Places to Stay in Regina — Queen City of the Plains
- Reasons To Visit Boston In The Spring
- Top 10 Outdoor Adventures in Australia
- Where Can You Eat Bannock — a Traditional Indigenous Food — in Canada?
- Hike the Pacific Crest Trail – Infographic
- Missouri River History to a Handmade Carousel – Historic Hermann Museum
- Ultimate WWII Themed Texas Weekend Adventure – Driving Tank Military Vehicles to Museums