Find the Latest Travel Articles at Guide2Travel on Flipboard
- Scotts Bluff National Monument: Historic Places on the Oregon TrailScotts Bluff National Monument is one of Nebraska's historic places on the Oregon Trail--enjoy a day of hiking trails and exploring its living history.
- EAA Aviation Museum — 200+ Historic Airplanes in Oshkosh, WIThe EAA Aviation Museum in Oshkosh, WI, displays 200+ historic planes and replicas, while celebrating experimental aircraft and innovation in airflight technology.
- See & Walk to the Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau on Your Alaska CruiseThe Mendenhall Glacier & ice caves and Nugget Falls are situated in Juneau, Alaska, which you can only visit by air, or an Alaska cruise ship or Marine Hwy ferry.
- Find a Winery in Missouri — Best Wine Tours, Wine Tasting & VineyardsMissouri was the #2 wine producing state in 1880 -- today long-abandoned wineries around the state are once again putting fine wines on the shelf and in the cellar.
- Things to Do in Oregon: Umpqua Lighthouse State Park & Oregon DunesUmpqua Lighthouse State Park is one of Oregon's most popular parks. It's in Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area, which has great hiking and watersports, plus access for motorized vehicles like quads and dirt bikes.
- Try These Hiking Trails & Walking Trails — Crossing Hagwilget Canyon & Hagwilget BridgeThe Hagwilget Bridge, a suspension bridge crossing the Hagwilget Canyon, off Yellowhead Highway in Northern BC, at the Hazeltons, offers walking trails & hiking trails for all abilities.
- Face Masks, Native American Totem Poles and More at the Museum of Northern British ColumbiaThe award-winning Museum of Northern British Columbia shares the history, culture, and art of BC First Nations, such as totem poles, carvings, and more.
- Uncover Outlaw Legends at Boot Hill in Ogallala, Nebraska’s Cowboy CapitalOgallala, Nebraska, is known as known as the state's cowboy capital. Some of its legends are found in Boot Hill, the last resting place for some drovers.
- Check out this Scottsbluff NE Tapas Bar – The Tangled TumbleweedVisit The Tangled Tumbleweed Tapas Bar in Scottsbluff, NE, to try some great "small bites" along with fine wines & craft beers, & check out their gift shop.
- Discover Carhenge Pop Culture Roadside Attraction in NebraskaThe free Carhenge pop culture roadside attraction in Nebraska is a replica of England's Stonehenge built from same sized vintage cars painted grey.