The three most important stops for visitors to Halifax, Nova Scotia: Pier 21 national Historic Site, the Halifax Citadel and the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic.
- Enjoy Serenity to Ziplines in a Tropical Paradise
- Military Vehicles – Discover the Largest Scandinavian Tank Museum: Arsenalen, Sweden
- 6 Incredible Things To Do In Alberta
- 5 Amazing Romantic Cities in Western Canada
- Brief Travel Guide to the Island of St. Lucia
- Is Carcross Desert the Smallest Desert in the World?
- See Fish Fly: Pike Place Market in Seattle
- Spain for History Lovers: 8 Must See Historical Places
- Best 6 Snowmobile Museums in North America
- Best Stories of 2017 on guide2travel