Find the Latest Travel Articles at Guide2Travel on Flipboard
- Uncover Outlaw Legends at Boot Hill in Ogallala, Nebraska’s Cowboy CapitalOgallala, Nebraska, is known as known as the state's cowboy capital. Some of its legends are found in Boot Hill, the last resting place for some drovers.
- Check out this Scottsbluff NE Tapas Bar – The Tangled TumbleweedVisit The Tangled Tumbleweed Tapas Bar in Scottsbluff, NE, to try some great "small bites" along with fine wines & craft beers, & check out their gift shop.
- Discover Carhenge Pop Culture Roadside Attraction in NebraskaThe free Carhenge pop culture roadside attraction in Nebraska is a replica of England's Stonehenge built from same sized vintage cars painted grey.
- The Warship That Never Went to War: Vasa Museum in StockholmStockholm's Vasa Museum is home to the only fully preserved 17th century warship. The 69 m long, 50+ m tall ship is housed along with maritime artifacts.
- Legacy of the Plains Museum – Westward Ho to Gering, NebraskaThe new, ultra-modern, Legacy of the Plains Museum in Gering, Nebraska, curates the importance of Western Nebraska to the development of the West.
- Courthouse Rock & Jail Rock: Hiking the Oregon National Historic TrailHiking to the top of Jail Rock gives you a 40-mile view of Courthouse Rock and the Nebraska Plains area on the historic Oregon Trail of the 1840s.
- Best California Winery Tour – Halter Ranch Winery[…]
- Hear Cajun and Zydeco Music at the Cajun Grand Old Opry — Eunice, LA[…]
- Discover the Legends of Devil’s Gate — Landmark in WyomingDevil's Gate is a Wyoming landmark registered on the National Register of Historic Place. The site is in the Rattlesnake Mountains on the Sweetwater River.
- Check out the 1908 Old West Montana Bar in Miles City[…]