Armenia and Georgia, countries of the South Caucasus in Eastern Europe, are rich in history and culture. Explore six of the most famous and mysterious castles and fortresses in this journey into the past, including the fortress of Khertvisi, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Find Off the Beaten Path Hot Springs in the Western US
- Celebrate the Viking Icelandic Festival in Gimli, Manitoba
- Visit Evergreen Plantation — Rare Almost Intact Antebellum Era Complex
- Live the Good Life – Visit Cape Town
- Visit Tamarindo, Costa Rica: Surfing, Sand, & So Much More!
- Discover all that Orlando, Florida, Has to Offer Visitors!
- Discover Sweden’s Military History at the Army Museum in Stockholm
- 5 Amazing Places to Stay in Costa Rica
- Meet Yukon Ghosts of Gold Rush Adventurers on the Klondike Highway
- Things to Do in Mobile, Alabama: Historic Districts, Military History, & More