Caernarfon Castle, a giant fortress built by King Edward I to guard the former principality of Gwynedd, sits on the banks of the River Seiont, in north Wales. Caernarfon stands as Edward’s most impressive Welsh castle, from its dozen multi-angled towers to the community inside the castle walls.
- Hike the Unforgettable Giant Redwood Forest or Ride the Sky Trail
- Walk Through the Sign Post Forest on the Alaska Highway
- 25 Things You Didn’t Know About Hiking the Appalachian Trail — Infographic
- Do Ghosts Really Haunt the Frontier Prison in Rawlins, WY?
- Visit the USS Kidd in Baton Rouge for Navy Day
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel Stockholm – Review
- Where Did You Eat the Best Beer & Pizza This Year?
- Celebrate National Pierogi Day with the Best Pierogies
- Get Inside NASCAR Racing at the NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Getting off the Beaten Path in Sydney, Australia