Caernarfon Castle, a giant fortress built by King Edward I to guard the former principality of Gwynedd, sits on the banks of the River Seiont, in north Wales. Caernarfon stands as Edward’s most impressive Welsh castle, from its dozen multi-angled towers to the community inside the castle walls.
- Discover all that Orlando, Florida, Has to Offer Visitors!
- Discover Sweden’s Military History at the Army Museum in Stockholm
- 5 Amazing Places to Stay in Costa Rica
- Yukon Ghost Town #Photo Tour
- Things to Do in Mobile, Alabama: Historic Districts, Military History, & More
- Best Places to Stay in Regina — Queen City of the Plains
- Reasons To Visit Boston In The Spring
- Top 10 Outdoor Adventures in Australia
- Where Can You Eat Bannock — a Traditional Indigenous Food — in Canada?
- Hike the Pacific Crest Trail – Infographic