Caernarfon Castle, a giant fortress built by King Edward I to guard the former principality of Gwynedd, sits on the banks of the River Seiont, in north Wales. Caernarfon stands as Edward’s most impressive Welsh castle, from its dozen multi-angled towers to the community inside the castle walls.
- 6 Incredible Things To Do In Alberta
- 5 Amazing Romantic Cities in Western Canada
- Brief Travel Guide to the Island of St. Lucia
- Is Carcross Desert the Smallest Desert in the World?
- See Fish Fly: Pike Place Market in Seattle
- Spain for History Lovers: 8 Must See Historical Places
- Best 6 Snowmobile Museums in North America
- Best Stories of 2017 on guide2travel
- Hiking the Oregon Trail to the top of Windlass Hill
- Cruises: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About a Royal Caribbean Mega Ship