Find the Latest Travel Articles at Guide2Travel on Flipboard
- Crepes, Wood Fired Pizza & More: Whytewold EmporiumThe Whytewold Emporium near Gimli, in Manitoba's Interlake Region, serves wood-fired pizza and French crepes -- along with a garden centre and store.
- Hill Aerospace Museum — Hundreds of Planes from WWI to the Cold WarThe Hill Aerospace Museum at Ogden, Utah, just a few miles from Salt Lake City, is a must-see free attraction with hundreds of airplanes and artifacts.
- Wabasha Street Caves & their Prohibition Secrets — Saint Paul, MNSaint Paul, Minnesota, history includes Prohibition gangsters and speakeasies including the Wabasha Street Caves. See "Castle Royal" or take a driving tour.
- How to Visit Europe on a Budget Without Backpacks or HostelsTravel tips on how to visit Europe on a Budget - Krakow is one of the cheapest and has many free sights in its UNESCO heritage site of Old Town.
- Rodeo Bull Riding, Bronc Busting, Calf Roping & More: Things to See in SaskatchewanThere are lots of rodeo events to see in Saskatchewan every summer! See rodeo bull riding, bronc busting, calf roping and more from June through August.
- Hopkins Dining Parlour in Moose Jaw: Fine Dining and the Most GhostsA night out in the historic Hopkins Dining Parlour in Moose Jaw is guaranteed to have a tasty meal -- and if you're lucky, an encounter with a ghost!
- Road Trip from Banaue, Ifugao, Philippines, to Manila, Philippines: A Photo JournalWith Super Typhoon Haima headed directly at me, I ended up with a 12-hour Road Trip from Banaue, Ifugao, Philippines, to Manila, Philippines -- the journey.
- Western Canada’s 8 Best Open Air MuseumsIt takes just 1000 miles from Winnipeg, Manitoba, to Edmonton, Alberta, with stops in Saskatchewan, to explore Western Canada's 8 best open air museums.
- Paddling Adventures in Peninsula State Park — Door County, WIPeninsula State Park, in Wisconsin's Door County, is a popular summer destination -- enjoy paddling across the Bay to Horseshoe Island from Nicolet Beach.
- 35 Reasons to Hike the Appalachian Trail for its 80th AnniversaryCheck out this infographic of 35 reasons to hike the Appalachian Trail -- it celebrates 80 years in 2017. The 2190 miles have been hiked by 17000+ hikers.