GUIDE2TRAVEL.CA IS NOT ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS AT THIS TIME.
Freelance writers and travel bloggers are invited to write for guide2travel. Submissions to the online travel magazine/blog at guide2travel.ca are under the following conditions:
- Guide2travel.ca only publishes original articles and requires exclusive Internet rights (you can still publish the articles in a subscription ezine or print publication).
- Payment is $25 US, on publication, by PayPal, for a minimum 800 word article (no images required and if provided, may not be used).
- Articles that don’t meet guide2travel quality standards won’t be published, or will be edited at the editor’s discretion for factual accuracy as well as North American grammar, spelling, punctuation, and SEO.
Submission Guidelines to Write for Guide2Travel
- Travel articles are only accepted on the country you live in, with a preference for articles on the state/province/city where you live.
- Submit three article titles (DO NOT SUBMIT ENTIRE ARTICLES) that fit the guide2travel.ca tagline: Travel adventures with a twist of history.
- Note that we don’t publish or accept articles for family or senior travel; nor do we accept HOW TO articles of any kind (e.g. how to pack, how to buy hiking boots, etc.). WE ONLY PUBLISH DESTINATION ARTICLES.
- Before submitting your ideas, use the search function on the website to make sure your article is original. We don’t publish duplicate content even by different authors.
- Submit a 2-3 line bio that outlines who you are and where you live. Submissions missing this will no longer be considered.
- Note that submitted links will be marked with the rel=”nofollow” value as per Google’s recommendations.
Note that all posts will be published following Google’s linking guidelines.
- Affiliate links: Affiliate program links will be marked rel=“sponsored”, regardless of whether these links were created manually or dynamically.
- Links from sponsored posts: Links that are advertisements or paid placements (commonly called paid links) will be marked up with the rel=“sponsored” value.
- Links from guest posts: Links from guest posts will be marked up with the rel=“nofollow” value.
Email submissions to write for guide2travel to Linda Aksomitis, owner/editor, at [email protected].